We would like to introduce ourselves as a Nepal Himlayan Sherpa Adventure. We are a certified organization offering a wide range of adventure Treks, Tours and all travel activities around Nepal . Nepal Himlayan Sherpa Adventure is registered and licensed by Government of Nepal.
We hold license from:
1. Office of Company Registration (Ministry Of Industrial, Commerce and Supplier) Registration No. 79204
2. Department of Cottage and Small Industries (Ministry Of Industrial, Commerce and Supplier) Registration No: 11554/714
3. Tourism Department (Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation) Registration No. 1275/066/068
4. Department of Tax (Ministry of Finance) Pan No: 304493366
5. Foreign Currency Exchange Authorization No. 1195/07/73 from Nepal Rastra Bank(Central bank of Nepal).
It has been Associated to Following Bodies Related to:
1. Tourism Trade And Commerce
2. Nepal Tourism Board (NTB)
3. Trekking Agents Association of Nepal (TAAN) And
4. Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), Kathmandu.
We founded this Company with the importance of our guests at paramount. So we have experienced and well certified guides to ensure your safety, teach you about the culture and landscape in Nepal and to give you the optimal experience that these divine treks through the Himalayas provide. We have organized this company with our purpose to serve our humble guests aiming to provide any information that you ask and also to secure any health and safety issues. For example required equipment or the demand of the route itself. Our guides are trained in mountain safety and first aid, and each one is experienced with knowledge of each route. We also love to boast about the beauty here in the unique and arguably the number 1 mountain range in the world with of course Mt. Everest 8848 m. But apart from the peaks, the whole experience is breathtaking, as you pass through truly divine nature right in the mountain ranges seeing all kinds of flora, fauna and animals while taking in the serenely peaceful ambience and the beautifully clean air for your body. Plus you have the privilege of seeing completely different cultures to your own and you will meet some of the nicest people even if you cannot talk to them, you’ll be up there in the mile high club, enjoying some nice food and company before you continue your journey.
We organize any kind of tour or treks ranging from fully equipped tea house trekking, fully serviced camping, and trekking peaks In Nepal with a wide variety of routes to walk and sights to see.